Wednesday 9 May 2012

Animation



For my animation I want to do something different to my other project. I just want to create animations that show off human movement when they are interacting in certain ways. From jumping and swinging to leaping over blocks. After taking some time to look at parkour videos all over Youtube, I was inspired to create something that matched these slightly, taking scenes out of them and studying them carefully.

Due to the fact that I have a new brief for this, I will also need to look at the ethical and legal constraints once more. One of the major ones I need to consider is copyright. I will need to make sure that I reference any materials I use, because if I don't then I can be sued for a lot of money. I also need to make sure I don't offend anyone with my animation, for example any swearing or rude gestures should be kept out of my animation.


I will keep my framerate the same on all of my animations, which will be a smooth 24 frames a second, this is because it will run smooth and look like my person is running right and not have any lag to him.

Here is my shot animation that created using an mesh that found on the Internet, that was already rigged up, I just started keying in key frames to create this animation. It was simple to do, but created something effective out of it.

Here is the animation storyboard that I drew before I started animating, to ensure that I had some idea of what I wanted before I started.



Here is another animation that I have done using the same guy, and the same techniques as the previous one.

Here is the animation storyboard that I drew before I started animating, to ensure that I had some idea of what I wanted before I started.


The source for the download that I used to get this guy that was rigged is here : http://www.digitaltutors.com/11/training.php?pid=609&autoplay=1



Here is another animation based off a dance from the series "Office" I'll link you to my reference below, I didn't do the whole dance, just the starting bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment